Wednesday, July 28, 2010

28/7/10

It's a disco party in my head right now.
All week, I've been making music videos in my head. I'd say they're pretty awesome.
Songs I've currently used:
-Love Fooled - The Cardigans (Mel's theme)
-Baby - Justin Beiber (Ashven/Manisha theme)
-Change - Hyuna (Hann)
and others I can't mention :P

This week's theme is -wait for it- Marvel References

Cus for some reason, I've taken interest in the marvel universe. So this week involves references of all kinds to the Marvel world, like how the petition is like the Superhero Registration Act and my class is now Civil War. (However, my marvel universe trivia sucks, so I will base it on characters I see in Marvel UA 2)

Anti-Petition:
-Me (Tony Stark)
-Chang (War Machine)
-Alia ( Mr Fantastic)
-Shivs (Iron Fist)

Pro-petition:
-Manisha (Cap. America)
-LFW (To be decided)
-Yan (Power Man)

No comments: