Saturday, July 3, 2010

3/7/10

It's very rare that I find a song that just lets me wallow in my emotion. All I need is a chorus and I feel a little better. I'll admit it, I only first heard it on Glee. but hell, it's a nice one. Not even elaborate.

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't ya kill me?

I think I should be a little positive. As crappy as it was, I'm proud of the Iron Man vid. Effects synthesizing, Getting Chang to fit into an Iron man suit, epicness.

Storyboarding for the 5M project. I don't know, I just REALLY want to do this. This would be my largest accomplishment before SPM.

In a way, my romantic situation's not too bad. at least I talk to her. Screw it, it sucks. I'm a loser who can't let go of a 3-month thing.

Oh, come now, readers, did you really think I'd stay sober that long?

read something just now. How some people still have fun regardless that they acknowledge their life sucks. Maybe I'll try that now.
I've noticed there are some things I refuse to give up on. likewise, there are things I'd give up on in a flash. Unfortunately, my studies are in the wrong group.

I don't know. I've been in a rut lately. Even my creativity is dying. These exams really put me into a funk. Not been able to do homework (even less than usual), been getting emo more easily, been needing more escapism.


Losing the battle for power

No comments: