Monday, July 5, 2010

5/7/10

I've always wondered: are we moving away? or has there always been distance, just that we never see it. I really wanna know.

I think I really need professional help. I'm having problems focusing on anything. I spend a lot of my time spacing out, even in front of the computer.
I'm getting more paranoid.

Also, the concept of love seems more and more annoying to me by the day. Call it fermentation, but if I hear one more gedik girl complaining her boyfriend didn't tag her in his status on myspace, I'm going to shoot someone. Per word.

In fact, i'm finding alot of things annoying. At a time where I need to be focused, i'm getting more exhausted.

You're happy with him now, I guess that's my cue to leave. But my world is incomplete without you. Dilemma. Fun.

Need to think of how to get around this. Adults won't take me seriously, I can tell.
Losing the battle for power

No comments: