Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20/7/10

what is hate?
where does it come from?
if anything, where is the logic in it?

The truth is, there is no logic in emotion. Hate is fuelled by broken dreams, green eyes and knives covered in spinal fluid.

I got a good sounding off for how I behave at times. It was nice to get a little honesty. While I will try to change, I still wonder at why survival depends on me conforming to what others want me to be.

My self-esteem is an awesome football player. It constantly takes one for the team. I'm in a dimensional grey area. I don't belong anywhere, now that I think of it.

Everything I do, it has it's reasons. A sharp tongue is my version of being capable of ripping through shirts by flexing my muscles. An arrogant view of the world is how I keep people from picking at this empty shell no one needs to see.

So there's alot of things I won't change. I guess I'm just not into the idea of being nice for people who wouldn't do the same for me. No one bothers saying "Let's see it from his point of view,"

Of course not, retard.

I'd really like for you to see who I am. I would. But I don't want to push you away. What do I do?

In summary, with all this going on inside of me, I guess my excuse for hating is that it's just how I lash out. So yeah, that's about it.

Losing the battle for power

No comments: