Sunday, May 1, 2011

1/5/11

So May's started. Normally, I wouldn't care what a new month entails. But this sem break was meant to be a sort of self-reflection period, and I think this post fits nicely into the reflection.

She wasn't the first one to walk out of my life. I've had loads of people ask how they manage without me and then just throw me out like an old rag.

"They leave. Because they should or because they find someone else. And some of them... some of them... forget me. I suppose, in the end, they break my heart"- The Tenth Doctor.

I think that would sum it up well. Most of them just needed someone with a Y chromosome watching over them until they found a boyfriend to, a lot just forget who I am. And to be honest, most of them are disappointments.

But she really disappointed me. she accuses me of not allowing her to evolve as a person, but it's quite the opposite. It's the fact that she didn't change, really, that disappoints me. But I won't harp on it anymore. I've said what I want to say, and so that's final.

But my approval means nothing to any of these people, and it's just as well.
I'll just keep going, it's what I always do anyways.

It's just how I roll

No comments: