Thursday, May 26, 2011

26/5/11

I'm surrounded by drama queens. fucking drama queens.
And I don't mean the stupid ones that get the snar-kannon on a regular basis, I mean the ones I have to see in person at home.

YES, I overslept. Unlike YOU, I can rush a shower.

Okay, this can only make sense if I condense it: My sis expects me to know every minor detail about her schedule, and gets mad if I show signs of not caring. Worse off, just because she's having issues with her boyfriend (AGAIN) and btw, it doesn't count as eaves dropping cus she talks FREAKING LOUD in THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM and thinks that blasting the piano will cover it (when, in fact it makes her talk even louder cus SHE can't hear anything)
so an exchange of words is had and I don't even load a shell into the Snar-kannon and she runs off to cry because I point out the obvious:
I DON'T KNOW YOUR FUCKING SCHEDULE.

Okay, look at it this way: every week since march, she's finished classes at 12.30 on fridays. every week. All I did, was say that I'll be finishing later and thusly will just bus hop back home. You know, consideration, right?

wrong. instead, I get told off for not knowing she has afternoon lectures tomorrow and then told off again for having a 'bad tone'. Then she runs off to fucking cry in her room because I told her she started it (which she did).

Why? All because she has "anxiety" and pelts her boyfriend in questions about every meal he's had between the last time she drove off to his place and now. Geez woman, clingy much?

Oh, and the big alibi for being a queen bitch? "I'm tired". No shit, sherlock. I don't think anyone in this household isn't tired.

And to prove my point, my equally tired dad tells me it's MY fault because my brother storms off too.

seriously. I'm the younger brother. Why is it she storms off all the time, gets to throw her hissy fits and I'm in trouble?

SUCK IT UP. she's been at college longer than I have. If you'd stop being so dependent on your boyfriend all the time, I'm sure you wouldn't be so tired.

this isn't the only time. Every day, it's emo facebook and twitter updates. No road trip is complete without stopping by the boyfriend's house first.

I go through shit too. I have moments where I feel like the sky is melting and the ground is made of fucking barbed wire and some motherfucker stole my shoes. This blog aside, I never show it. I don't mope on the kitchen table, I don't go and bawl my eyes out because someone tells me what's what. By your logic, if your divinely inferior brother can do that, then you can STFU and do the exact same thing, only infinitely better. no?

She also tells me off for oversleeping. Because, you know, I purposely make her late for class. it gives me intense glee when I have her wanting to knock down my door.
NEWS FLASH: everything still takes time. I cant magically be dressed just because you command it.

Seriously. urgh.
It's just how I roll

No comments: