Friday, May 6, 2011

6/5/11

nah, that's just how life goes.

short post today, need my sleep.
I hate being sick. I also hate inconveniences. Therefore, I moved a sign and used it to hold a door. F U, Midvalley.

I need to stop striving for these perfect little things in my head. but then again, it's them that make me who I am. thought erased.

It's so hot I'm not thinking straight. I wanna go punch someone in the face and turn up the universal air-conditioning. That'll teach you to mess with me.

"Dear you know who you are.
Life will get rough. I've never been there to make it any better, and that's kinda unfair because though you hardly know it, you've practically moved mountains for me by just being there. I also doubt I can be around to make it all better until you meet me halfway. Although not blaming you, being half a bridge away from someone like me is a great distance, because now you can safely blow said bridge up without fear of falling. Moving on.

Life is a slavedriver. It will demand more and more of you, and force you on all fours. But even if it has your neck restrained, it can never take away your ability to look up. and sometimes, even when everything's all going to hell, it's just looking up that makes all the difference.

I won't act like I'm good at taking my own advice. But no matter what happens, you are capable of doing anything that you deem important. And if you're still thinking about something ten minutes after it's happened, you know it's important.

You are that little lighthouse reminding me it's worth it to be a good person. Don't stop doing that.



It's just how I roll

No comments: