Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17/5/11

You know, I am a terrible person.
I realised today that I trust NO ONE completely.

to be fair, it's not my fault. I've tried opening up in the past. I tried believing in people. It never ended well.

I'm not lying when I say I really want you to be the person to break the cycle. But also, I don't want to burden you unnecessarily.

I think I've complained about you too much recently.

Can't help it, soppy music playing right now xP

I don't know for sure, but I probably fall into the category of a broken person. I've been hurt so many times I cringe every time I have to show a little emotion. I always think ahead for every possible thing that can go wrong as if it will, and I tend to treat those furthest from me like chess pieces. I lash out at everything around me.

So I guess the thought that someone might actually love this mess is a little inspiring. You know, if it were true.

Not making any sense, I better head off.

It's just how I roll



No comments: