Thursday, May 5, 2011

5/5/11

hope you lot are ready, it's Cinco de Mayo and this volcano is gonna BLOW.

it's not fair. it's never fair. I was supposed to move on. I was supposed to have FUCKING PEACE. or at least NEW problems. Nothing like this. NOTHING. LIKE. THIS.

I may be overreacting, but my ideal world has NOTHING to do with that THING. And it most certainly has nothing to do with this.

I got rid of you. that was the deal. I work hard, I get to escape your stupid world where brains run at 2% capacity, veins run nicotine and flesh is made of marijuana. instead, I work hard, AND THERE'S THE FUCKING GREAT WALL OF WEED, RIGHT THERE.

WHY. IN. THE. HELL. I was supposed to NEVER SEE YOU or any of those stupid retards you call friends, EVER FUCKING AGAIN.

I won't lie, we used to be friends. For all about 3 years. Too bad you're a crackhead.
All my days, now going to be spent with my head over my own shoulder, just looking. Or smelling, since you smell of puke in the mornings. All my favorite spots, found out. This SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.

I'm not thinking straight. But if there's anyone else, I'm very positive there will be blood.

It's just how I roll

No comments: