Wednesday, October 13, 2010

13/10/10

What up, people.
My trials are now OVER, which means that I'm at the last phase of my hill called the road to SPM.

Trials
Mid-term SPM
Various Intervensi FREEDOM, BITCHEZ

As shown in Diagram 1.

I've come to terms with the fact I don't have a date to prom, and I've decided I should just spend the last party with my classmates with my bros, and not anyone else.

You know, it's hard facing the fact everyone's leaving next year. I mean, Chang and Manisha, I'm sure we can catch up for coffee on weekends or something like that. But for Melor, Yan, well, that just makes me kinda tear. Never cry, though. thought you had me, eh?

Guess it's time to spend what time I have left, then :P
after all, it's not like I'm a stranger to being alone.


object style="background-image:url(http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/7athwySWfIc/hqdefault.jpg)" width="480" height="295">
Btw, this video could jolly well replace analgesics FOREVER.

Now, time to play some starcraft.
It's just how I roll

No comments: