Friday, October 15, 2010

15/10/10


I like you.
It's strange to say, and it's probably going to be my downfall. But yeah.
I don't know how to explain it.

I am a megalomanic, cynical and to some, even scary person. Yet somehow, I feel a little more optimistic around you. I like being around you. Somehow, it makes me feel that I'm not the only person in the world with a biased view of the world.

And although I am probably sure you don't entirely approve of my methods in getting what I want (that is, elaborate schemes) I think it's worth a shot. Thank god, you're never gonna read this.

And if you like me too, I'd like you even more :D

That aside, sometimes I wonder if my insecurities are in my head. That chest-tearing nervousness in approaching you, before I can talk to you, that makes me just run away.



It's just how I roll

No comments: