Thursday, October 14, 2010

14/10/10

Often, a big step sends a shockwave, that makes it all the harder to stand, let alone walk.
What is the reaction of the man who looks in the mirror for the first time? Who is he looking at, that has taken such an interest in him?

I took a very big step recently, coming face-to-face with a problem. And all that I've learned from it is chronology sucks. Screw the 4th dimension.

I guess I'm just down that I officially sealed the door of me getting a date to prom. In a way, I faced a problem and wouldn't let it get the better of me. It sounds childish, yes, I'm currently no better than the juniors, but it was just something that mattered, y'know?

I mean, I always pictured this amazing way to end 5 years of nothing but constant change. And as great as it is to be spending it with my bros, the thought of it turning out like IU scares me.
Only good news is I won't have any juniors to babysit.

I guess I was asking for it. I tried skipping a step ahead hoping that the laws of induction would kick in.
Even if you're not coming with me, I'm gonna win you over.

It's just how I roll

No comments: