Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Special Occasions

Alot of times, people are asked how they would contribute to the world. Although generally, the opinions of accused psychopaths are never taken into account, I've prepared my list on how I would fix this messed up hell-hole.

A: Magnesium Cigarettes
this is going to test your chemistry a bit. Nothing else, just a pure cylinder of magnesium, to offer to smokers. You can cover it in Nicotine if you want, it will attract them.

Just sayin, it would put them off smoking for a while, if not forever.

Not guessed yet? If my chemistry is correct, Magnesium reacts violently with heat, and will most definitely give them a blast.

B: Vigilante Laws
Let's face it, folks, you wanna stop crime? you have to make THEM afraid of YOU. This is a not-so-subtle message to our good friends in the powdered wigs, too.
In any situation where a person is in danger, say a snatch thief, it should be perfectly legal for an outsider to stab him. Or run him over. Or Even be sadistic about it and chop him up. Hell, all three would be good.
Right now, it seems our laws are catering to the CROOKS, not the victims. Oh, let them go about doing what they want, you change how YOU do things. Bullshit. If anything, I wouldn't mind stalking a neighbourhood with a butcher's knife tracking the fuckers down.

Remember, even attacking ONE of them is a dent. Every other person who isn't brain dead then starts wondering if they'll be stuck with a similar psychopath.

C: VIP Punishments
At some point, it should have been clearly stated that a leader serves those he leads. Not quite the other way around. Democracy, as it is also known. But since we're not going to hope everyone is equal, I think every form of punishment should be somehow augmented for anyone with a fancy name.
I mean, isn't that what we call justice?

D: Neutralities
I'm just sayin. Alot of people get their entire life views from newspapers. With that in mind, it's not fair of anyone to take advantage of the sheer power in a newspaper. In my ideal world, newspapers should be unbiased, as that's the whole point. To find out WHAT happened, not stories of the day-to-day activities of VIPs.


That's all I can think of for now. Too busy rehearsing executions in my head.




It's just how I roll

No comments: