Saturday, October 9, 2010

9/10/10 \ 10/10/10

Before I say anything, let it just go for the record: I beat the a.i on starcraft 2 for once. In a REALLY long match. exhausting, seriously. After trying so many tactics to wipe out my enemy, I learned it really is the only acceptable zerg strategy: Rushing. Using most of my resources to build a fucking huge army full of hydralisks, backed up by Brood Lords and Mutalisks, and the bases fell like dominoes.

Aside from that, I've been doing some thinking. I think I'm not as alone as I thought I was. Some people I would have never imagined myself calling friends say I've really left an impression on them. Such as an entire world of amazing video games. Or just being sick in the head. Heh.

and you know, although they don't always hang around me, it's nice to have friends. They respect my coming-and-goingness, and generally pick up the pieces whenever I feel like falling apart.

Then there's my bros. These dudes and dudettes seriously, are made of pure win. I don't know how I would have survived this year without them either pushing me higher, pulling me higher, or just joining me and sitting back.

As stupid as it seems, doesn't mean I'm not giving up on my little mission. Remember my list at the beginning of the year?
AMIRUL'S GOALS FOR 2010

1) I will inspire at least one person
2) I will fall in love
3) I will successfully get through my
god-damned-exams
4) I will learn to fucking drive
5) At least one person will say 'it's not the same without Amirul' and mean it
6)
I will make a difference [√]
7)
I Will Accomplish all goals by the end of the year

one goal down. 6 more to go.
Yeah, I guess I do kinda feel loved.
It's just how I roll

No comments: