Saturday, October 2, 2010

2/10/10

Life is a funny thing. The more you ask for something, the less you get it. I've been having a rough half a month, and you have never once seemed to care. You blow me off every chance you get, and then complain if I spend a little time with my friends who actually listen when I have something to say.
Then, against lots of advice telling me not to, I decide to help you. And you know what I get in return? a lecture about how I'M the bad guy for wanting to feel like more of an actual friend than your lap dog. Speaking of which, you send me out to do your shopping, and shush me for an airhead who can't tell her head from her ass, and you wonder why I'm taking more strolls by myself?
If you didn't like any of them as much as you say you do, why would you even BE with any of them

If you have something you want to say to me, go on and say it. I'm sick of how I'm the one treated like shit and yet I'm always the one apologizing.

I get it- you have your own issues, too. But just once, I'd like you to actually care about what's going on in my life. It's bad enough every time you replace me with a Sea World exhibit or babylonian citizen, it's even worse that I just keep my mouth shut and let it slide.

It's like, you're completely oblivious to who I am. Or that I AM another person. Or have I lost so much of your respect I don't even deserve being treated like one?
Do you honestly think I spend my entire day next to my phone waiting for you to call?
I've woken up at ungodly hours to listen to you when you're depressed. You'll barely let me finish my sentence.

I have been listening to you talk about how great he is, sometimes I'd even have the courtesy to ask you about you guys. I can't even MENTION any of the girls I meet. It's like, a taboo. Unheard of.

Hell, I'm not expecting you to be just like me. (that'd be creepy. Rule no.4: No Amirul clones) but it would be nice to actually be treated like a person again. Instead of some man-servant you hired.
Here's some food for thought: I can spend an entire day with everyone acting like I dont exist. How would I expect to be treated by my best friend?

It's just how I roll

No comments: