Sunday, November 14, 2010

14/11/10

It's funny how two things can coincide completely.
Today is someone special's bday, and though I hope you NEVER find my quiet little corner of cyberspace, I hope you know how much you mean to me and how I hope you have many happy returns today :)

One year ago, someone I knew passed away. It's not the passing that still bums me out 365 days, 7 hours and 43 minutes after I found out. It was just that I saw this person almost every day, and rarely talked to this person. In fact, I can only remember talking to her once.

And to be honest, I've felt a little guilty ever since.

But I guess that's what life is. A series of flashing reminders.
Heh. In tune with my no-emo-day, I won't continue that rant.

I've roughly planned out how things are going to go. Must finish that.


It's just how I roll


No comments: