Monday, November 1, 2010

1/11/10: Goal Update.


OMG. SPM coming up. DIEEE.
Anyways, I've learnt that Hoot is many a cure for a bad day. Seriously.
I don't know, ever since I was hit by the reality that SPM is 22 days away, I started getting annoyed more easily. And depressed.

Sometimes, I just wanna pull you aside and demand we talk about it. I liked how close we were. I like how close we COULD be. But it's like you're making the effort to keep me away.
Goal status:
1) I will inspire at least one person [√]
2) I will fall in love
3) I will successfully get through my
god-damned-exams
4) I will learn to fucking drive
5) At least one person will say 'it's not the same without Amirul' and mean it
6)
I will make a difference [√]
7)
I Will Accomplish all goals by the end of the year

2 down, 5 to go.


It's just how I roll

No comments: