Sunday, November 21, 2010

21/11/10


I hate new couples. They're always so annoying with their "I can't live without you" crap. Seriously, it's been a week. shut up.

Now that I'm back to my normal self (and by normal I mean cynical, resentful and twisted),
let's list out a list of things I hate (not necessarily in order):
-New couples
-Mushy couples
-Being alone
-Being REMINDED that I'm alone
-Dead things
-Some living things
-being a disappointment
-being disappointed
-gedik people. They should REALLY be shot.
-Being treated like an inferior
-various people
-failure
-grammar fails
-stupid fb updates. Seriously, if you don't care what he's doing now, then don't waste my news feed with it.
-uncreative fb updates. Seriously? try coming up with your own wit for a change. It feels much more satisfying. Or at least hide the fact that you liked a page with the same name 5 minutes ago.
- Hypocrites
-Racists
-Not having control.

No, this wasn't for your benefit. It was for mine. Now that all that hate is out, I can get to work.
It's just how I roll

No comments: