Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2 (2)


My true believers would have known, no way that was it.
Sorry for the bullshit, been having lots of issues.

I know I've said it lots of times, but it's just a recurring problem in my life. I hate never being wanted. That there's no one out there going "Why hasn't Am called yet?" or worrying about me half as much as I do them.
I'm not a big fan of this whole 'get rejected by everyone' thing. It's not fun.
I mean, if I had anything to compensate, like good grades or mad skills, that'd be okay I guess.

But it seems since this month started i've been failing at everything.
It's like the Solenoid rule. The harder I work, the further away I end up pushing myself. You don't need me, nor do I think you want me anymore.
For God's sake, I can't even be a loser and be good at starcraft.

I loathe myself


It's just how I roll



No comments: