Thursday, November 4, 2010

4/11/10

What is the meaning of our lives?
Why do we let all the precious time go by?

This used to be a frequently asked question by me. I rarely saw the point in a lot of things, considering the fact that everyone was on a timer.

Now that I look back at it, I guess its the people that make it worthwhile. You live to see them smile. You long to see them happy, you want to make a world just for them. Its almost that the pains of the world disappear when they're around.

The people may change. The ones you hold dearest to you today may not be the same ones you held close to you last week, or the ones who will cry at your funeral. But I guess for most people, there are people that matter in the world.

These growing pains are just that. But I guess it's something we all live with. Change.
Funny concept.
Reshuffling the cards, hoping for a better hand.
While some people put on a poker face and hope they can still win the pool with that bad hand, there are others who strive for the Royal Flush.

Ah, what the hell. I've got give or take 2 months left with my hand. after that, it's back to the dealer again.
After all, who else is better at adapting than me?

I admit I'll miss alot of the goings on from the past 5 years. Under all that cynical wit, I guess I've gotten attached to a few things.

I'm at peace for now. My schemes are still laid out, still waiting for their individual shots.

It's just how I roll

No comments: