Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9/11/10

For the record, today had to be the biggest meltdown ever. For a fact, parents are losing their trust in my patience, I have to be 'reminded' not to go pounding things in the house.

I just hate feeling so pathetic. That I can't do anything right. That something big is coming up and the only thing on the other end of it is more misery. It makes things feel... meaningless.

Fell asleep in a shoe cabinet. Hoped I'd die, didn't.
It basically started when I was printing stuff to reference when I sketch. a sheet of paper got stuck inside the printer and the paper tore while printing.
Figuring now wasn't the time to give up, I tried with another sheet of paper.

Didnt work either.

Now, anyone following this depressing series of events would know I've not been the most stable of people . Of course I snapped. I practically melted down. I broke my trashcan, bent the hooks that I hang my curtains on, made a mess of my room and generally screwed things up.

Ever since the reality of this accursed month set in I've been living in a house of cards. My patience is sorted out into 52 little rectangles co-relying on one another for support. But suddenly one small thing slides out of place and my house of cards is just looking like a mess.



It's just how I roll

No comments: