Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2/11/10

So, today draws Achievement Week to an end.
What was achievement week? it was this random event Chang and I had. There was a set of achievements for us to accomplish (unfortunately, Dush and Maxim didnt finish theirs)

So, the first one:

Achievement.aspx.jpg

In the mornings, it's always a waste of time sitting and waiting for the teacher to come. So, Chang always has this habit of sneaking off to go chill upstairs first. The only problem is, i'm a little paranoid at it. So, the point of this achievement was to successfully sneak upstairs 3 times without me being left behind. this was just accomplised this morning, when we made a mad dash for it.


My achievement:

Achievement.aspx.jpg

SNSD reference. In conjunction with the [awesome] new mv, I had to hoot in front of 3 teachers. Like the fanboy I am.

Easy enough, got it done.


The purpose of this activity? no idea.

It's just how I roll

No comments: