Friday, November 19, 2010

My Code, 1

In Between my hate and rants, I guess this is a pretty good time to store my notes on the world. After all, I'd like to think I've seen the world enough to at least pluck out a few of the many chains.

This is awkward. not knowing how to start it. It's always been mentioned in passing.

So let's start with you. the person reading this. Your reading this either means I'm dead and you're looking for possible reasons, or you're a stalker who's following my blog, or I've become famous and this has become a guide for every geek wanting to step-up the social ladder.

See what I did there? Assume every possibility. When faced with a decision, it's always important to know every, if not the majority, of outcomes you could be faced with. If you're too emotional to see them right away, then postpone decision-making until you've got at least 3 possible outcomes.

God, that felt good to impart something. even if it was to a computer screen.


hopefully my computer learns it.

For now, that's all I can impart. writer's block.


It's just how I roll

No comments: