Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1/6/11


today's theme is sick.

I'm sick of being under appreciated. I stayed up last night babysitting depressed people. What did I get? NOTHING. I try to be a nicer person, and all I get is an idiot attention whore who just needed extra comments on his status, and a thanks to a completely different person.

I'm sick of being the only person to have a fucking drive. I gave you ONE SIMPLE THING TO DO. Not only did you NOT do it, you also came LATE and I had to fly solo. So apparently, even standing in the background is too hard for you. at this rate, I may as well present solo, too.

Oh, then there's my sis again. That overdependent pile of mush. I mean, a simple dinner also apparently requires your boyfriend coming along. you complain you're tired but you want to drive to his place after that. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

And finally, you. I guess underneath all this anger, I'm just sad. I've already said goodbye to some people this year, And you just asked to be part of the crowd.
I really, really put myself out there for you. I thought, for once in my new life, I'd try to connect emotionally. Looks like I'll still always get hurt.

Fuck you, life. Fuck you for never letting me do things my way. Instead, it's always detours and shit. All I wanted was to have someone I could relate to. Someone with that deep, unspoken understanding of me. But no, you'll give it to everyone fucking else in the world, just not me.

I'm out of words.
It's just how I roll

No comments: