Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goodbye.

Not gonna bother dating this post. It doesn't deserve it.
I'm so glad you finally came out and said it. Those feelings I knew you had, finally out in the open.
You don't want me around, not in the slightest.

I don't want you to become one of those people I'll always talk about with a chip on my shoulder. I don't want you gone. I don't want this to go in the long list of reasons I should just speak in monotone and never feel again.

I guess with you no longer being a part of my world, I have no more unresolved issues from 2010. Which means that it's the perfect time for a new me.
I'll probably be even less open about how I feel now, what with the amazing success this turned out to be. I probably will just give in and digress to mindless lazing about; never having any ambition.

You know what sucks? I want to be mad. I want to turn a table over and swing a chair into the wall. I want to howl so loudly into the night someone will think there's a murder going on. I want to stab a wall so many times the paint cracks. I want to punch a guy in the face then shove a lit cigarette onto his tongue.

But there's no point. I'll be making all the noise in the world and no one will hear me.

No comments: