Monday, June 20, 2011

20/6/11

The dates have seemed... funny. /shrugs

Anywhoo, I'm here to just touch on something that's come to my attention.

Romance tends to fuck up friendships. I mean seriously.
I don't think I should rant any further, partially cus I have perspex to clean, and partially because my mouth seems to be getting me into extra shit lately.

Also, my big plan to go to hartamas and watch the whole fashion monstrosity has crashed and burned. And you know what?

I'm not mad. I think God is finally throwing me the bone I so rightly deserve.

Let's face it. Ash might ACTUALLY kill me. If you're reading this, NO. that WASN'T my plan. TBH, I just get a little stir crazy and thought I could break the cycle and just get out and do something different. therefore, there. Besides, I made a promise. And though the world sucks at keeping it's own, I will keep to mine and not bother her. fuck it, if she wants me she can come find me. in person.

I'm not sure, but my little experiment with alice may be over too. Guess it's back to just wandering around again. Should be fun, no pining over someone or anything. Just kicking ass and being a dick. And then being amazed as fuck once someone finds that attractive. or even better, sees that soft mushy side of me I'll probably rarely let out now that there's no one to open up to.

Okay, there is perspex to clean and sleep to be had. Hopefully, life looks up for me tomorrow. I'd hate to smash more things.
It's just how I roll

No comments: