Sunday, June 19, 2011

19/6/11

so, I can't decide wether to rant or not. I need the hate in my system, fo shizzle. but wether I still have what it takes to focus it into a rant or not is a different question.

I think the world needs a little perspective. Because often enough, sometimes people ask for really stupid things. I don't mean the material kind, because I am a firm believer in retail therapy. FEED THE WORLD!

But back in line. I'm not going to take the high road and act like I'm not guilty of this. Perhaps I need a little perspective too. But sometimes, people really, and I mean REALLY just don't make sense.

Let's take for starters, another random case of people pissin' me off with their stupid drama life. Occasionally, drama is good, but this is just plain STUPID. You wanna spend your birthday being all gushy with your boyfriend, I get it. Totally makes sense. But last minute, he has something to do and goes off. Okay. You're sad, I get that.

"You know who I blame? thanks, family, for not being there"

wait. WHAT?!

I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. so it's THEIR fault that you're a whiny co-dependent person? I'll probably get a LOT of flak for this, but seriously. This is beyond retarded.

I know I bitch a lot about being alone, but this REALLY isn't what I hope to find. This clingyness that just turns sour into poor unreasonability. I mean seriously, relationships can really fuck some people up. Brings out some ugly sides of them.

Sometimes, I wanna experiment on these people. See if they ACTUALLY die due to excess separation. I guess not everyone can get thrown on their ass as much as me that they become virtually heartless, since I obviously am the only person seemingly bothered that there are spineless twits afoot.

That aside, all these people expecting me to be so horribly... not me. I know expecting better of someone is one thing, I do that a lot. But there are some things that just have no benefit in changing. Allow me to elaborate.

I can come off as creepy sometimes. maybe it's the monotone voice. maybe it's the way I say some things and maybe it's the unholy bastard child of the 2 mixed with my inappropriate choice of conversation topics. And you know what? some people, who even though think of me that way, are cool with that. I don't know how, but I still get told off for trying to change who I am. I DON'T hate that.

Back to my point. If someone already knows me as hannibal lecter minus gigantic brain and taste for liver, who am I to bother trying to change their perception? I mean seriously, a first impression lasts forever. I can occasionally be nicer, but let's face it: I am who I am. Geek, cynic, closet romantic. I will occasionally state my opinion at bad times, I'll hold grudges against people who fuck up.

my rants are still fucked up. I can't think of anything new to bitch about, since I've covered what I already hate.

It's just how I roll

No comments: