Monday, June 6, 2011

6/6/11

I'm down. My imagination is getting the better of me. Losing more people from my life will destroy me from the inside out. Especially the way it's going now.

Please, for once, let me be wrong about this.

But seriously, why do people always leave? I try and try to be a better person. In the end, it's always the ones I get most attached to that leave.

Thanks, life. you suck, really. Always fucking me over in the worst ways imaginable. For a few cheap laughs. Thanks, I needed that. even less confidence when it comes to meeting people. bravo. BRAVO.

Now my paranoia is eating me up. destroying me from the inside. Why can't I ever just be happy? make plans, have them happen. have those days where I float 2 inches off the ground. Mean something to someone. Make a person float 2 inches of the ground.

Instead, I have to be this person who either sabotages his own happiness or has life do it for him. There's just no winning for me, is there?

Sure, you give me those little steps to climb, but in the long run?
Now I'm doing all this shit without air conditioning either. Thanks.



Fuck you all.

No comments: