Sunday, June 5, 2011

5/6/11


This should be noted.

Life has many patterns, but one very funny pattern is the fact that I tend to meet these really preachy people.

For the most part, they're normal, until one of many specific triggers go off.
And I know what you're gonna say, "What's so different about your rants?"

First off, you= lectures. Lectures are directed at people. You sound all high and mighty to try and get people your way. As in you go on this high and mighty parade talking about how YOU, as a PERSON, have RIGHTS, and will NOT BE SUBJECT TO THIS KIND OF THING just because I am a CAPITALISTIC *insert more big words* *insert more big words* *keep going*
*omg, they don't stop, do they?*
*geez, check out the lung capacity on this one*
*in case you haven't caught up on it, I'm replacing (insert big words) with my opinion*
*Yes, I'm an ass that way*
*screw you. I like to think this is immaturely funny*
*oh, she's done*
AND YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT.

Back on topic, me= rants. Notice how no one's reading this. In fact, you don't necessarily exist. I'm just one angry particle in a great big universe, shooting off data into cyberspace that can be translated to mirror my brainwaves at this moment. Got that? no? yes?
Note the lack of answer. Like I said, it doesn't matter who doesn't read this because I don't expect this to change anything. it's just my notes on how much I hate the world. I'm not gonna bother changing it, because there has yet to be a cure to irrational stupidity.

This is gonna be one of those half assed rants. it's not so much a hate rant, because I have my composure.

What's really sad is I almost became that. not sure what went wrong along the way, but yeah. Bullet dodged.

Clearly, I lack the tenacity I originally had to pursue this rant. Adios.
It's just how I roll

No comments: